And let me just say that BUTTERBEER was amazeeeeee-balls! Everyone has asked me how it tastes and it is hard to describe but it was delish in every way! It was hot this day so we actually had frozen Butterbeers - YUM!
Outside of the Dueling Dragons Rollercoaster
You walk through Hogsmeade which is incredible and then you see it off in the distance and up high and it literally takes your breath away.....
HOGWARTS!
SO COOL!
And there is a really cool ride inside the castle!
And we were not even allowed to take our camera's inside - they had to be put in lockers so these are taken inside with my cell phone. Not the best pic's but whatever.
And when we came out of the castle look who we saw getting ready to go in. Mario Lopez and Cheryl Hines. Kinda fun to have a celebrity sighting.
Back to Hogsmeade for some lunch at the famous Three Broomsticks.
Seriously THE BEST theme park food ever! It was scrumptious. The drinks are left to right - Pumpkin Juice, Pear Juice, and Butterbeer.
The boys love it when I take pictures of them eating! Ha Ha
So there you have it. One of the coolest places ever. I personally could go for a Butterbeer right now. I hope I get to visit again someday. And I do hear that the plans are in the works for a Wizarding World in California. We can only hope!









































No comments:
Post a Comment