Wednesday, March 27, 2013

{What Is This Feeling?}

"We must have Golf! 
Stress cannot exist in the presence of Golf!"
 
                                                                           by Me
 
 
This I HAD TO write down on the blog!
 
This morning Kurke came to me and said, "I've been feeling weird the last couple of days and I finally figured out that I am feeling stress".
 
Really?
 
Well that is my husband for you.  Mr. Cool as a cucumber.  Which is a good thing since he is married to a stress puppy! 
 
But it is a funny thought. 
 
- He has a demanding job that requires much travel.
 
- He has been the Bishop for almost 4 years and before that every other calling that is demanding that you can think of.
 
- He has been married to me for 28 years - Stressful in itself - Ha ha.
 
- He has 5 children and already been through 4 teenagers.
 
- We all depend on him for everything from fixing things, to advice, to problem solving, etc...
 
- He is a grandpa.
 
- He constantly has to juggle his schedule to fit in everyone and everything and does it so well.
 
And he is just now feeling a little stress.  What a blessing!  If we could all live our lives stress free for the most part can you imagine how happy a place our world would be.
 
I sent him out the door to the golf course awhile ago with a big smile on his face. 
 
He's so easy!  Love him.
 


10 comments:

karen said...

What a good wifey you are! He's a lucky man. And you're a lucky woman!

Julie Harward said...

What a sweet man...amazing that he is just now feeling stress! LOL My daughter has a husband like that too, he is such a rock. Bless you for sending him golfing, next time go with him! :)

wendy said...

Yup, I'd say he sounds like a wonderful man.
The two of you are perfect for each other. I can see his big grin from here.
I hope he enjoyed himself.

" Hit It......." said...

You have a good guy. You should have gone with him. However, it probably meant more to him that you sent him alone. Weird how stress affects people.

Amy said...

Wow, that is really healthy! I am jealous that he doesn't really feel stress. How sweet of you to send him golfing to deal with it. You two are so cute!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Well for fun!
Good for him for getting that swing and hitting a ball. Total stress reliever....unless you swing like me.

gigi said...

I wish a game of golf could cure the stress that's killing me! You and He are both very lucky to have each other! ((hugs))

mCat said...

Good for you! Hope the golf game relaxed him and didn't just aggravate him more.

Usually, just a bucket of balls is good enough for the Splenda

Jenny Moore said...

Maybe I should take up golf!!!!
Hard to picture Kurke stressed!!!

Stef said...

That is so funny. I think a stressfree life would feel unusual to me. Sigh....someday.