Friday, November 23, 2012

{Thanksgiving}



We had everyone home for Thanksgiving this year which makes Kurke and I about the happiest parents and grandparents on the planet!! We love this little beauty so much and I think we spent most of the week just spoiling her and holding her and playing with her and kissing her and taking pictures of her.  Eleanor is the light of our lives!



We sat her in her little bumble seat right on the table while we played games all week.  She loved being in the center of it all.


We had so many pictures (as usual) that I decided to just do a few collages to capture the holiday.  One of my favorite pictures in this collage is Ellie sitting on the piano bench with Katie as she was playing.  Ellie LOVED it, and it was so cute to watch.


I made a new stuffing this year and it was soooooo good.  I made cornbread a few days before Thanksgiving to go with our Chili and I made an extra pan and cut it into cubes with a french bread loaf - this is the bread drying out.  Oh my gosh, add the spices and other yummies to it and it was the best Stuffing ever!!   Stuffing is Katie's favorite Thanksgiving food and she approved.  I will definately be keeping this on the holiday menu.




We all know "Food is Love".  Pies, rolls and other homemade goodness is one way I show love to my family!





(And just for the record and posterities sake:  Taylor is not taller than everyone else he was standing on his tippy toes).


Of course, we can never have too many photo's of Eleanor.
 
And Zoe?  She just puts up with all of us.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your family is beautiful and I'm so happy to hear that everyone was home for Thanksgiving. Your granddaughter is definitely one of the cutest babies I've seen and I just love those little seats they have for them!