Saturday, November 24, 2012
{Food Is Love}
FOOD is definately LOVE - Especially around the holidays. I love cooking for my family and rolls and pies are two of my specialties.
I love to make rolls and breads. There is an art to it. I love kneading dough - it is relaxing. I love that push and pull and kneading it until it is just the right elasticity for perfection, and knowing when that is from years of practice. I love seeing the dough rise light and fluffy and then shaping it into what it is going to be. But the best, of course, is smelling them as they bake and then eating them, and every.single.time having everyone say, "These are THE BEST rolls ever". It makes me happy when my family is happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those rolls look delicious. I made my sweet bread at Christmas and it is very relaxing.
Post a Comment