Wednesday, July 31, 2013

{Love You Grandpa}

 “The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent.”
     Sam Levenson


I am stealing Brittany's post from her blog because it is so darn cute!  She sent these photo's to Kurke on his birthday and posted this on her blog.

 Eleanor worked really,


really, hard
 

to tell you...

 
We all love you to pieces.

10 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Aw. That's cute!

=)

lesa said...

Makes me miss my grandkids!!:)

LKP said...

LOVE!!! what an angel! happy birthday Kurke!

Nancy Face said...

Precious!

Jenny Moore said...

I'm sure that melted grandpa's heart!! So stinkin' cute!!!!

karen said...

How sweet! I've been seeing you holding her in pictures. You must be having so much fun!

Amy said...

What a clever idea! And she is getting so big! Simply darling.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is priceless. What a sweet little face.

Very cute Brittany!


Wow, you're married to a grandpa. And 50......wow, that's really really.....not that old.

Jenny Lynn said...

She is so cute! What a wonderful gift.

gigi said...

How precious this baby is!!! And very creative birthday pics! LOVE!
(lucky you, Cherie)