Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{"Eleanor"}

Here are some of my recent favorite pictures of Miss Ellie. 

 Eleanor is walking around furniture now and Brittany sent me this photo a week or so ago.  Her new trick - she can stand and stay balanced.
 I bought her this cute hat with the matching socks at Gymboree - Love!!  Just want to eat her up!!
 She started full out crawling right after Thanksgiving.
This one is my screensaver.  Ellie is such a pretty, happy and completely wonderful baby.  Can you tell Grandma is in love!!  P.S.  Brittany makes the little shoes...So cute!

20 comments:

Stef said...

Oh man, she is so cute!!

" Hit It......." said...

Very cute. I knew you would love being a grandma. I love this stage.

Julie Harward said...

I hear you...she has the cutest face ever!!! There is nothing like this love between them and us is there?! Enjoy as much as you can. :)

Heffalump said...

She's lovely!

Nancy Face said...

She is a little darling!

mCat said...

She is honestly one of the cutest babies! And I see so much of Brittany in her!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

She is so cute!!! The little hat you got her is so cute with the little socks. I love Gymboree.

Ann Marie said...

If I was you.. I would be kissing her all day long. So darling!

wendy said...

Adorable pictures!!! She has beautiful little eyes. That hat and socks you bought her are so cool looking.
Way to Go grandma....that little gal will never be lacking in grandma smooches and love.

Mikki said...

Oh my word. She's just ADORABLE!!!!
What a lucky grandma you are!

karen said...

She's a little beauty!

Valerie said...

Such a cutie!!! Love those eyes!

Amy said...

Is she your first? She is darling, and toddling little babies are absolutely darling. I can see why you are so in love with her.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for sharing your precious granddaughter with me.
She is beyond gorgeous and what a blessing from God.

Jenny Moore said...

How can you not love that little face?!! She is a super cutie pie!
I recognize the dress!!! Love it!!!

tammy said...

She is adorable.

Connie said...

Absolutely darling!

Jenny Lynn said...

She is such a cutie! Can't believe that she is old enough to be standing or even walking.

gigi said...

She is such a gorgeous baby girl! Enjoy every minute because they grow way to fast!!!

Nonna said...

Oh, Cherie, what a little darling Ellie is!!! I have so enjoyed catching up with your blog today. Every post is delightful. Loved the sweet mention of us from your Disney World trip...the best thing about that getaway was meeting you guys and your boys at Planet Hollywood :)

Love,
Lynn XO